[X-POST] Share your recipes!

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Wed Nov 29 13:13:23 EST 2006

Hi Bill,

if the bug which I co-reported is fixed, who is responsible for marking it
as fixed - me or the Runtime Revolution team who fixed it or the first who
reported or anybody ? For example before the 2.7.5 dp-2 I reported a bug
#3992 related to behavior of tables in compiled apps, which was marked as a
duplicate for bug #3386. I checked it on 2.7.5 dp-2 and it seems fixed. At
least my old recipe does not work anymore :-). Now who can/should confirm
that the bug is fixed ?

Best regards
Viktoras