Revolution and the Web, feedback wanted, Part 1 of 3

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Tue Nov 28 19:03:13 EST 2006

I don't fully understand the interest in translating Rev projects so
they run in the (or most of the) popular browsers... seems kind of
like trying to get Flash to make standalone apps (http://
www.multidmedia.com/software/mdmstudio/).

Seems like especially now that RR will be bundling Chipp's browser
plugin,  a better direction might be just *replacing* the user's
browser, since web technologies (like Flash) can now run in a stack.

If the content is worth it, the user will download something... (and
if it's not, why bother? :-)

OT:
On another note, does a smiley :-) officially end a parenthetical
phrase?

That is, which is correct:

A. (why bother :-)

B. (why bother :-) )

I vote A. B looks weird, like a double chin.