Revolution and the Web, feedback wanted, Part 1 of 3

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 17:43:34 EST 2006

I'm not sure how we got off this far, but to bring it back to my
original comment, the more complex you make the RR-enabled solution
that implements this type of application, the less likely it will be
to succeed.  While it is possible to achieve a goal of taping together
enough pieces parts to make an AJAX app., I would think that the goal
would be much more ambitious than that, otherwise the ROI will be
small.

Therefore, among my other opinions on this topic, I believe that RR
would be easier to sell as an AJAX/FJAX/AppleJax development tool if
when it gets there it is also multi-threaded.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."