Revolution and the Web, feedback wanted.

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Nov 28 00:10:36 EST 2006

Friends,

I wrote a really big piece today. I sent to the list but the list
rejected saying it is to big (16k, awaiting moderator approaval). I
managed to put the whole text (... and add styles) to the new Rev
forums. I am requesting feedback on my ideas of where Revolution Web
development should be going and would enjoy anything you guys could
say to me (including cursing.)

The article is here:  http://forums.runrev.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?
p=1612

yes, people need to register on the forums to see it but how can I
share this if the mailserver doesn't allow big emails... it's just
text you know...

thanks in advance
andre