Surprising little issue

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sun Nov 26 08:43:37 EST 2006

Hi Scott,

> Eric kindly helped me with the issue of storing a list object in a
> custom property and it works beautifully (this is a stack with
> multiple cards with objects set a background groups).  I've been
> trying to do something similar with checkboxes.  However I don't
> seem to be able to get it to stick. Anyone care to share a simple
> routine to store the checked status of a checkbox as a custom
> property so that each car can have a boolen result that may be
> different to another card in that stack?

## maybe "on closecard"
   set the uCurrentState fo btn "your checkbox here" to the hilite of
btn  "your checkbox here"

Then you can retrieve and re-use/set this value with:
## maybe "on preopencard"
set the hilite of btn  "your checkbox here" to the uCurrentState fo
btn "your checkbox here"
## you might need to add a descriptor:  ... of cd x of stack y

Should also work with cars ;-)

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Scott

Regards