[ANN] Galaxy 1.5 Birthday Special

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 15:39:28 EST 2006

> > Hmm..
> why are you so negative about this?
I'm confused.  Download doesn't seem to be what it claims to be.  I
don't understand how I'm being negative.

> >  Well, when I tried to download the Free tryout version, the only
> >thing that came down was what appears to be a Mac folder.
> Well, I guess that proves that the software isn't worthwhile in your eyes.
I'm not sure where this is coming from either, but I'm sorry for
whatever it was that I typed that caused you to react like this.

> To be fair, I don't know where you found the 'free download' link.
> For the trial you have to send an email to
> mailto:studio at daniels-mara.com
In Jerry's covert and evil subversive mesage there might be a hint
that might lead you on a terrible quest.  If you avoid tragedy you may
find a link that might just through some dark-side-of-the-force take
you to a place with cryptic symbols.  If you by some bizarre and
horrible set of circumstances you follow the button that says "Try
Now" then your failure will be complete.

<snip/>
Anyway, Stephen, I'm sorry for whatever it was that I typed that set
you off.  That was not my intent.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."