show msg in standalone

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 18:35:27 EST 2006

On 11/25/06 3:24 PM, "Douglas Ivers" <doug_ivers at highstream.net> wrote:

>  From a quick test, it seems that "show message box" doesn't do
> anything in a standalone?

The message box stack in Rev is a very complex stack used for running in the
Development Environment.   Notice all the icons that allow you to display
globals, and many other parts of the Rev environ.

 When you compile a standalone, it is not included.
Basically, you need to roll your own, or use the Answer, Ask dialogs.

One of the gurus may chime in to correct me, but since it is Saturday late,
I figured a quick answer by me might save you some time.  The next well
informed answer could be many hours away.

Hope this helps.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas