Copying many cds to a stack causes standalone to hang

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sun Nov 26 01:15:48 EST 2006

Steve,

- Does this behavior occur only in the standalone?
- What version of the product are you using?
- Can you try it with the 2.7.5 beta 1? Get it at
http://support.runrev.com/beta_test.php
- Does it crash 100% of the time?
- If so, can you file a bug on it and attach your stack/standalone:
http://support.runrev.com/bugdatabase

Thanks!

"Steve Denney" <steve.denney at bigpond.com> wrote
in message
news:20061125223727.DOEC298.oaamta02ps.mx.bigpond.com at steven0pwe5prr...