Expandable/collapsible lists

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 17:25:58 EST 2006

Eric,
Actually, to make a long story long I was beating on the Application
Browser earlier today, but wasn't getting the results I was looking
for, so I headed to the User Guide and found NOTHING on  "List
Behavior", at which point I thought it was a good idea to put out a
call for help while I kept at the hacking.

Thanks for the help.
   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."