U3 poll

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Nov 15 15:19:52 EST 2006

Hi Richard,

In fact, I have built a number of U3 apps and tried posting them to U3's
Software Central. Lynn was kind enough to point me to 'the guy' there, but
after an initial unsuccessful exchange, repeated attempts to contact him
have gone unanswered. That, and a dearth of information on how to really use
the U3 features in Rev have led me to look elsewhere for market
opportunities.

Perhaps I'll wait until someone else can successfully 'break the ice.' I've
got a number of apps which have been 'U3-ized', including those for clients.

best,

Chipp