Comprehensive list of add-ons

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Nov 15 13:08:10 EST 2006

Mikey wrote:
> Is there a nearly-all-encompassing list of RR utilities/developer
> tools/etc. with links and descriptions?

There used to be one at RunRev.com, but lately it seems they've stopped
providing a comprehensive list in favor of the more exclusive RevSelect
lineup.

That's too bad, because RevSelect is of course a very small subset of
the world of Rev add-ons, giving visitors to the site an misleadingly
narrow view of the size of the Rev aftermarket.

In the absence of a good list at RunRev.com, I suppose I could put one
at revJournal.com if someone's willing to do the cataloging....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal