I want to run my Rev on another computer.

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 15 13:00:38 EST 2006

Hi from Paris,

I have a "legit" Rev Dreamcard 2.6.1  on my Mac at home.
I must go into hospital for at least 2 weeks (over Christmas !
My God - what can I possibly do during those two weeks ?).

I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know if it is possible, but I'd
like to know beforehand.

I am thinking of buying an iMac to be able to survive these few
weeks . Can I copy Revolution on to this iMac ? Do I just copy
files and "run", or will there be problems ?

Regards

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time !"