Re: External Writing for the Unitiated – Part I

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 16:08:15 EST 2006

On 11/11/06, Bernard Devlin <revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com> wrote:
> I just want to say 'thanks' to Mark for this article in the latest
> newsletter.  After openly admitting that I felt that building
> externals was beyond me, I am really pleased to know that I am going
> to be able to follow this tutorial and bridge that gap in my knowledge.

You beat me to it Bernard :-)

I just read that article with great interest and mean to try it out,
although I've always stayed well away from externals before. I think
there are some OS X functions for printing that would be really good
if I could work out how to call them directly.

Thanks, Mark - looking forward to part 2...

Sarah