Rev_rant

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 04:29:03 EST 2006

Kay C Lan wrote:

"we wouldn't want anyone else joining
Richmond as a recipient of the UserList
Medal of Dishonour;-)"

OOO! When's the presentation? Wouldn't want to
miss it :)

or, as my English Granny once said; "Sh*t sticks".

And, as I seem to have won this award I would
like to make a DEFINITIVE STATEMENT:

Runtime Revolution may have all sorts of
shortcomings, BUT it also has -

a very good use-list; well, I'm still here, even if
nothing else :)

a way of allowing coders to achieve things in
more than one way - allowing what some people
term "work arounds" to be found out relatively
easily.

And, as one RUDE PERSON to ANOTHER (OK, I'm
pointing a finger directly at Luis) - it doesn't do
much
good in the end - so, either shut up and go away, or
find areas within the "wonderful world of RR" (and it
is fairly wonderful) where you can offer help and
constructive
criticism.

Love, Abuse and other muffled noises, Richmond :)

"Its time to do Philosophy and stop worrying about what dead men said."
                                                                                           Mathewson 2006