Rev_rant

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 21:35:20 EST 2006

On 11/7/06, Luis <luis at anachreon.co.uk> wrote:

> Definitely a Tuesday.

No, it's definitely a Wednesday, and it was Wednesday 10 hours ago
when you sent your email:-)

We all have a different experience.

I think Ken's point is very good, we wouldn't want anyone else joining
Richmond as a recipient of the UserList Medal of Dishonour;-)

Where's Sivakatirswami when you need him. He always has a nice
soothing tone to his emails.

Where ever you are on the planet, and whatever day/night of the week
it is for you, I hope you day's going to be as good as I've planned
for mine - home handyman jobs temporarily put on hold, wife gone to
work, kids at school, just an empty house, my computer and me:-)
Sssshhh, don't tell anyone but I'm going to start Revolution:-)