How Else to Interact with Browser (was Re: Revolution Web BrowserPlugin)

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Mon Nov 6 04:57:19 EST 2006

 ...and sadly Revolution still lacks a full featured hardware accelerated
OpenGL or DirectX 3D engine, which puts limits on its usability in certain
cases. Well, it is possible through 2 layers of plugins loaded within each
other (altBrowser and Cortona VRML plugin), but this is somehow limiting and
eats lots of resources. While arcadeGraphics engine is good for simple tasks
 are there any plans for "native" Revolution plugin or arcadeGraphics with
hardware accelerated true 3D graphics ?

;-)
Viktoras