How Else to Interact with Browser (was Re: Revolution Web Browser Plugin)

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 03:11:21 EST 2006

DON'T!

and take a lesson from Google . . . (Oh Dear) . . .

Google are offering various standalones (I have Google
Earth right here on my primary hard drive) - and, we
ask ourselves, why do they not deliver the content
available via Google Earth via a web-page instead:

Well, probably because:

1. The html code could be hacked to blazes by all and
sundry.

2. Fools like me trust Google (well, partly) and
actually got quite excited
at trying out a "new toy".

I agree with Sivakatirswami - lets have a freely
available, downloadable,
multicapable standalone player.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

I have just read and signed the online petition:

   "Hinge & Bracket"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

   http://www.PetitionOnline.com/HandB/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too.  If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and
consider signing yourself.

Richmond Mathewson