rev~ file extension ?

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Fri Nov 3 04:13:34 EST 2006

Hi Andreas,

it happened that few days ago I looked through the rev site and
documentation on crashes of the IDE and damaged stacks. I experience them
quite regularly throughout the development cycle, so now I am doing up to 17
backups per day in case stack gets damaged. Now can not remember the precise
location, but it said that after the app crashes and the original stack is
damaged, look for a backup of original stack in .rev~ file. So this should
be just a copy of your original stack file created after (or before?..) the
crash.

All the best!
Viktoras