my Variable watcher no longer appears in debug mode

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 18:31:14 EST 2006

On 11/1/06 3:39 PM, "Bill Marriott" <wjm at wjm.org> wrote:

> (I've seen this behavior as well, but I just became accustomed to setting
> the windows to the screenloc in the message window. [Hopefully the message
> window itself will never fall victim to this bug; then what would I do?]

For the message box off screen fix, you could always
go to menu Rev preferences, turn on "Revolution UI elements appear in lists
of stacks"
go to menu Tools:Application Browser
near the top of the listing at the left is "Message Box"

..right click on the icon representing that stack, choose property
inspector, then choose "Size & Position", adjust to your hemisphere and time
zone.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas