my Variable watcher no longer appears in debug mode

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Nov 1 17:39:00 EST 2006

They keep saying "if you build it they will come" ... oh no, wait, that's a
baseball field. What they actually keep saying is, "if you BugZilla it, they
will fix it." So, I suggest you enter it into BugZilla and see how many Rev
revs it will take to be attended to.

(I've seen this behavior as well, but I just became accustomed to setting
the windows to the screenloc in the message window. [Hopefully the message
window itself will never fall victim to this bug; then what would I do?]
After you BZ it, let us know the link so we can vote.)

"Dave" <dave at looktowindward.com> wrote in
message news:C71D92BB-4F41-4074-A7F6-77A1900B14C0 at looktowindward.com...