Read file with accented characters ?

Zax zax at tripoy.com
Mon May 29 09:11:41 EDT 2006

Thanks for your suggestion.
I tried this function but results are not enough accurate.

It's the same problem with all the functions I have already tried : I'm not
able to recognize a MS Word document saved in "simple text" format from a
BBEdit file saved in Mac format... And I need to recognize them because
BBEdit files need to be translated with the built-in IsoToMac function.

Any ideas ?