ErrorLib 1.0b02 released

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun May 28 16:30:14 EDT 2006

Hi sqb,

I would expect it to be possible to get around Constellation's error
handling routines, just like it is possible to get around that of the
Rev IDE.

Best,

Mark

P.S. The Hundreds who bought Constellation are free to contact me in
case they encounter difficulties using it in combination with
ErrorLib. Your comments are highly appreciated.

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 28-mei-2006, om 20:51 heeft Stephen Barncard het volgende geschreven: