ErrorLib 1.0b02 released

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun May 28 13:56:22 EDT 2006

Hi Stephen,

I haven't tried Constellation in combination with ErrorLib, because
there is no trial version of Constellation available. If you have
Constellation, you can put ErrorLib to the test. ErrorLib will work
in demo mode for one hour after opening it. Each time when you start
the Revolution IDE, you can try ErrorLib for one hour. I can't really
think of a reason why it wouldn't work with Constellation. If it
doesn't, please let me know.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 28-mei-2006, om 19:21 heeft Stephen Barncard het volgende geschreven: