Background Field Table Behavior

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri May 26 11:24:48 EDT 2006

I encountered an odd thing. I have a field as part of a background
group with text in it that is different for every card. If on one
card I enable the Cell Editing property, then on the other cards, as
long as I don't click in the field, the existing text is preserved.
But as soon as I click in the field, the text is replaced by the text
from the card I originally set the property on. Somehow changing the
Cell Editing property inadvertently enables the Share Text property,
although the checkbox for Share Text remains unchecked. Odd huh?

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM