video at the conference?

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Thu May 25 15:06:06 EDT 2006

I wish I could consider handling the videotaping of the sessions, it
would be a blast, but it's not in the cards this year.

But I could contribute help to someone who wishes to video, here's
what I can offer:

professional DV camcorder
pro tripod
Sennheiser Evolution G2 Wireless Lavalier System
lights for speaker (if recommended)

(I would need someone to take personal responsibility for theft or
damage)

expert knowledge - in a phone call I can train the person in:
  - how to get the best results when videotaping a projection screen
  - how to set up the wireless system (Sennheiser wireless G2 Tutorial)
  - how to encode the videos for internet or DVD

FWIW