video at the conference?

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Thu May 25 00:57:45 EDT 2006

On May 24, 2006, at 9:43 AM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> Mark-
>
> Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 3:14:24 PM, you wrote:
>
>> was later to be sold.  It was done purely for fun.  BTW, I got a lot
>> of e-mails direct and on the list thankful for the effort.  I don't
>> remember the specs, but I had GBs of downloads for the videos I
>> posted.
>
> ...and let me add to the chorus of thanks for your efforts last year.
> I'd be willing to trade off camera duty with you to make it easier for
> you to pay attention, if that helps.

Hi Mark,

I'll find out what the plans are regarding video.  If Dan and Chipp
want to get a pro, then all our problems are solved.  If there isn't
time or budget for it, I'll be more than happy to record the key/
closing notes and post them on my website for download.

I receive joy in being a small part of the fun.  Thanks for the offer
to help.  Come find me that day.  :)

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software