video at the conference?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed May 24 05:27:59 EDT 2006

Mark Talluto wrote:

> My shooting the video last year was done just for fun.  It was never
> intended by me to make a commercial product from it.  I just was
> shooting video and posting it on my website to allow people that
> could not attend experience some of the juice.  I shot video with my
> little family cam while others were taking photos for the same
> reason.  The quality of the video is a reflection of many things, but
> was not an attempt by Dan or Chipp to get something for cheap that
> was later to be sold.  It was done purely for fun.  BTW, I got a lot
> of e-mails direct and on the list thankful for the effort.  I don't
> remember the specs, but I had GBs of downloads for the videos I posted.

Well, I claim my share of the GBs of downloads :-)
I watched every one (or at least listened to them), and enjoyed it, and
certainly learnt from them. Thank you, Mark.

I have no idea what kind of budget it would need - but I'd happily
'donate' $20-30 for "professional" video download/DVD.

I think it would be wonderful to have better quality video
I think it *might* be almost as good to have slightly better quality
audio with less video
    (thinking that might take less time, effort and distraction for
someone to make it)
I think it would be great to have similar to what we got last time.

Thanks