How Do I Preposition A Modal Stack

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 23 11:51:00 EDT 2006

Rob,

You have to set the top and the left of the stack or use the topleft
instead.

set the topleft of stack "Number Keypad" to ¬
(the top of stack "Example" + linePosition),(the left of stack
"Example")
modal stack "Number Keypad"

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 23-mei-2006, om 17:37 heeft Rob Cozens het volgende geschreven: