Creating externals for Revolution

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon May 22 14:02:33 EDT 2006

Hello,

Does anyone out there have source code for a simple external that *is
known* to compile with XCode on Mac OS X 10.3.9 *and* 10.4.6? The
current SDK provides insufficient information and that is costing me
money.

A few people have tried to help me, but there is always something
that prevents us from compiling, be it having the wrong headers, the
wrong compiler, or faulty code. Any serious help is very much
appreciated and if your contribution is what we need to compile our
external, you will be rewarded with a free license for this external.

At this stage, source code of an external that simply returns a value
or beeps twice would be sufficient.

Best regards,

Mark

--