Integrate a window in revolution.

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun May 21 09:35:25 EDT 2006

Girard,

If you could be more clear in what you want it would help others help
you. :-)
What type of movie is it? What type of software is the 'other' software?

You may try the Play command:
Plays a movie or sound.

play [filePath | type] [looping] [at point] [options xOptions]
play [stop | pause | resume | step {forward | back}] clip

play "/usr/local/clips/music.aiff" -- a file
play videoClip "Movie" at 100,100 -- an imported video clip
play audioClip "Trust No One" looping
play pause videoClip "Sample"

OR

You may try the Launch command:
Starts up an application, optionally opening a document in the
application.

launch [documentPath with] applicationPath

launch "SimpleText"
launch "/Documents/Projects/test.txt" with myApp
launch it with (field "Application")

HTHs

Tom