Implementation of a database

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sat May 20 03:35:58 EDT 2006

In my own projects, I'd probably go for  using custom properties, but
if you're not considering more than a few hundred records, a card per
record approach shouldn't be problematical. I believe such an
approach can get rather slow, but not until you're dealing with
several thousand records.

Best,

Mark