How do I put Toolbox objects into a table control?

mfstuart at cox.net mfstuart at cox.net
Thu May 18 19:10:13 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm starting to "move along" with learning Studio 2.7.
Although the questions still come.

How do I put other controls into a table control, for example, a check box, or a combo box? That is, a column of check boxes.
If I can, will it allow the end user to do live updates to these controls?
e.g.: if the user clicks on a check box in a table, with scripts, can I get it to check and uncheck, at the same time changing the data in the table?

Hope that makes sense.

TIA,
Mark