Modeless application

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Thu May 18 00:44:54 EDT 2006

At 1:33 PM +1000 5/18/2006, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

>However I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say the window is
>not updating. A modeless stack is not editable, so no new data can be
>typed in. Are you trying to display different information depending on
>a click somewhere else? Is the stack appearing?

(Actually, you can type data into the fields of a modeless stack -
you just can't edit its objects with the pointer tool.)

I too am puzzled about what Cat means when she says the window's not
updating - Cat, could you tell us a little more about what you expect
to have happen, and what you're seeing instead?
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ revolution at jaedworks.com
http://www.jaedworks.com