Trapping Command-q

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Wed May 17 23:40:34 EDT 2006

In my experience, trapping for a quit message on OS X is not reliable.
It works most of the time, but not all of the time. Ken's method, which
my previous post referred to, is the only method that I've found to be
reliable. Specifically, his "Brute force" method. (He details 2 methods
on his site.)

Marty Knapp