set cursor

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon May 15 20:19:32 EDT 2006

Probably, the cursor changes back to default, before you see the
watch. Try this to test:

on mouseUp
   set the cursor to watch
   wait 5 seconds
end mouseUp

I'm not sure what is wrong with the last line of your script. I see
an additional space in that line which is probably something else,
maybe a tab or non-breaking space, maybe something else. I'd delete
that line and type it again.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 16-mei-2006, om 2:07 heeft Russ McBride het volgende geschreven: