11th hour problem with format in standalone

Ben Bock benbock at msn.com
Mon May 15 14:58:00 EDT 2006

I have a project with multiple stacks, working in Rev 2.6.1.

Some of the stacks are questionnaires taken from paper, in which I created label fields and pasted the text in, then added groups of buttons over the top of the label field.  I did some spacing manipulations in the text by inserting carriage returns to get the space formatting correct.  It works fine in Rev, but when I made the standalone, it removed some of the carriage returns, and this screwed up the formatting.  The button groups stayed in the same place, but the text was "collapsed" in places, looks like some returns were removed.

What is Rev doing to the label fields when it creates the standalone?

Is there a way to "lock" the text within the label flds to prevent whatever Rev is doing?

Thank you for any help,

Ben