Using Revolution only in a command line mode?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat May 13 18:45:33 EDT 2006

I didn't say that one can no longer use Revolution as a faceless
application, Richard. Rev stacks used to be shell scripts in
themselves, which is no longer the case as of Rev 2.7.0.

This has nothing to do with the CGI engine, though. For CGI, I
recommend the non-cgi Linux 2.0 engine. The cgi-version seems to be
broken.

I haven't reported this to BZ yet. Currently, I have 20 bugs which I
still have to check and report. I'll add this issue to my list.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 14-mei-2006, om 0:28 heeft Richard Gaskin het volgende geschreven: