Regarding Printing Problem

Thomas Cole Tom.Cole at asu.edu
Thu May 11 13:04:47 EDT 2006

Thanks to Jacqueline Landman Gay for helping me on the printing problem.

I'm so surprised that this glitch exists in my old studio version of rev
(2.1). If there was more than a page to print, the second page with some
printers would have lines overwritten -- lines from the first page. It
was just a simple field print command. I downloaded the trial version,
created a standalone, and the problem is gone!

Also if your script is "answer x" and x contains a lot of words, the
boundaries of the answer that appears do not spread clean across the
screen anymore, and you don't have to write script to make the answer
box smaller.

But now I have to buy the studio update!

Tom in Arizona