change textFont and TextSize of text

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed May 10 05:33:32 EDT 2006

Hello Serge,

If a field has different text styles and sizes applied to different
parts of its text, changing the textFont and textSize of the control
does not always change the textFont and textSize of its text. You
might want to try:

if "field" is in the controlname then
   set the textFont of char 1 to -1 of control i to theFont
   set the textSize of char 1 to -1 of control i to theSize
end if

or if you want to make sure that the textFont and textSize of the
control is applied:

   set the textFont of char 1 to -1 of control i to empty
   set the textSize of char 1 to -1 of control i to empty
   set the textFont of control i to theFont
   set the textSize of control i to theSize

and you might also try

   put the text of control i into control i
   set the textFont of control i to theFont
   set the textSize of control i to theSize

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 10-mei-2006, om 11:21 heeft Serge Ségu het volgende geschreven: