Get color of clicked area on image? [Solved]

Garrett Hylltun garrett at paraboliclogic.com
Tue May 9 18:08:07 EDT 2006

Garrett Hylltun wrote:
> Rev 2.6.1 / OS X
>
> Greetings,
>
> I have a small image that represents a customized color palette on my
> card.  Now I want to be able to click on that image and get the color of
> the area clicked.
>
> Is that possible in Rev Studio 2.6.1?
>

> Thanks,
> -Garrett

Ok, now this is really getting on my nerves!  Why is it that I search
the docs for something, don't find it, ask on the list, and then right
after I send the question to the list that I find the freaking answer!  LOL!

"mouseColor"!!!  Arrggghhhhh!!!  :-)

And I even double checked the docs before I asked the question.  Well,
at least I did find the answer to my question.  :-)

Thanks Anyway,
-Garrett