Enhancements in your opinion?

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon May 8 15:39:11 EDT 2006

So, automating the process of:

Save as standalone
Launch standalone
Delete standalone when quit

I imagine it could be discovered how to make the standalone builder
build, and how to set the path of where to build. Launching it is
trivial, but maybe it'll be trickier to figure out when it has quit.
Maybe there'd have to be an 'on quit' type handler added to it to
send a message (applescript? vbscript? socket?).

This could be a job for an intrepid plug-in maker (not me!)

Best,

Mark