table viewer - SQL - Rev

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 13:48:23 EDT 2006

Thanks for the memory jog.  I have been working in OSX so long that I forgot
about Classic mode.  I already have Filemaker Pro 4.1 from the old days....
double click on my backup drive System 9.2 folder and within a few seconds
>> Filemaker is waiting for me.   I go to File:Open... choose the text file
and 'blink' .. I have the table!!

Just a few scripting commands & buttons away from the quick tool I need.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas