Revolution Syntax Quick Reference

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri May 5 07:00:11 EDT 2006

Hello Paul,

Naturally, I'm updating it. During the past 6 years, is was updated
roughly every 6 months, but there is no time schedule for it.

If anyone has sample scripts that really should be included in the
collection, let me know. I'll be happy to include them in the next
update of the Sample Scripts Stack an the PDF. Who knows, I might
even decide to convert the stack to Revolution some day.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 5-mei-2006, om 8:54 heeft Paul Claude het volgende geschreven: