Changing Script In Standalone

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue May 2 11:06:07 EDT 2006

Bridger,

What you did should work with the following caveats.

As Stephen said, the number of lines in your field cannot be more than
10. You may only use 'set the script of' controls with scripts of ten
lines or less (not including the handler part if I remember correctly.)

So, creating dynamic scripting in a standalone is very difficult, if not
impossible. I believe there was a free version with these same script
limits which was the original purpose for setting the limits. Of course
it also prevents others from creating a competing authoring environment.

Also, the changes to the button script will not be saved.