Changing Script In Standalone

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue May 2 02:59:34 EDT 2006

Here's an example - I have an app that acts as a clock-timer. It never
needs to save any data except the position of the window, which it
saves to a preference file. However when it is running, it displays
different data every second. On startup, it gets the current time and
shows it and then updates the clock, timer & countdown as required.
When it quits, the data is gone.

Cheers,
Sarah the Nitpicker :-)