Upgrading to 2.7.1

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Mon May 1 23:43:11 EDT 2006

That's part of the new version-reversion strategy for Rev installs. Each new
version goes into its own folder so you can always revert back to an earlier
release easily if it becomes necessary. So I'm keeping my 2.7.0-gm-1 folder
around as well as my 2.7.0-gm-1 folder. But I'm using the new version as the
default.