OpenStack in Card 1

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 17:00:37 EST 2006

I would recommend opening Message Watcher and see if there are any weird
patterns happening for you.  Pay close attention to which messages get sent
and in which order.

also try in the stack script
on opencard
answer the number of this card
end opencard

which will be the current card when the message was sent.
Exceptions can be when the lock messages is true and when there is more than
one 'on openstack' handler in the message path without the 'pass openstack'
code line at the end of the handler.

Hope this helps.  Remember, there are a lot of complex, smooth-running apps
out there using the message path faithfully.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas