Question about text cgis

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Thu Mar 30 15:25:34 EST 2006

Hi list,

I have a blank : I'm looking for a way to "include" external handlers
in a text-based cgi script and can't find a way to do that...
Here's what I mean : let's say I have a handler that performs a specific

task ("on myTask") that I want to use in various cgi scripts. Of course
I can paste it in every script after the "on startup / end startup"
handler,
but it would be more convenient if it were an external file and to just
call it from each script, just like "#include" for libraries in C, or
"require_once" in php etc.

I see how to do it with cgi stacks, but is there a way to do that with
text-based scripts ?

Thanks,
JB