Setting up a team...

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Mon Mar 27 14:06:19 EST 2006

At 10:48 AM -0800 3/27/06, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>Have no fear, only patience:  the Euro RevCon is coming in November
>to the other side of the world, Malta:

><http://www.techietours.com/>

That is correct brother Richard!

I've been extra busy here...but I'll be announcing more very soon.
I've already had quite a few people tell me they are coming!

And for those who have never been to this part of the world, it makes sense
to add on a few days and take that trip to Rome that you've been dreaming about
for years. Contact me off list for advice on places to stay in Rome -
Italy (Sicily)
is very, very close to Malta.

We have a fantastic lineup for the EuroRevCon...Scott Rossi is preparing some
incredible magic 'stuff' for this event.

ciao,
sims

European Rev Conference  2006
www.techietours.com