preOpenStack, openStack in Card 1?? Rules conformation.

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Mar 30 06:10:24 EST 2006

Hi All,

I remember a while back I saw something about the preOpenStack and
openStack handlers in Card 1 of the mainStack. Since then I have
always placed these handlers in Card 1 and "passed" them (via pass
command) to the Stack. However I can't seem to find that email
anymore, could someone elaborate on how this works? I've looked
through the dictionary and the PDF that came with 2.7, but I cant
seem to find anything about it. Any pointers would be greatly
appreciated.

All the Best
Dave